Check out the top 5 things to do in Tampa Bay this weekend!
1. Pier 60 Sugar Sand Festival, April 13th - 22nd on Clearwater Beach's Pier 60! It will feature 1,000 tons of sand and 11 world-class sculptors creating the most insane sand sculptures. This year's theme is Sea America: A Celebration of America's Treasures. Don't miss free activities for all ages, including live entertainment, fireworks, a children’s play area, street performers, artisans, crafters, , sand sculpting classes, speed sand demonstrations and the master sand sculpting competition. Food, drinks & more! Tickets are $10.
2. Adventure Island to check out the new thrill slide, Vanish Point! Are you ready for the floor to give out followed by a 70-foot drop? Yes, please.
You can win tickets HERE
3. Sun N Fun International Fly-In & Expo, going on thru April 15th at Lakeland Linder Airport at 3900 Don Emerson Drive, Lakeland! It will feature air shows, educational forums and aircraft displays! Tickets for daily admission, $37 for adults & $15 for children (free for 10 & under!)
4. Safety Harbor's 4th Annual Beer & Burger Throwdown! Don't tempt me with a good time, I like ALL of these things. It's happening Saturday, April 14th at the Safety Harbor Waterfront Park! FREE samples from local craft brewers, best burger restaurants and burger food trucks. Live music all day, outdoor games, kids zone, and more! Proceeds benefit the Safety Harbor Chamber and Chi Chi Rodriguez Youth Foundation. Tickets are only $8!
5. Tampa Bay Rays vs Philadelphia Phillies at the Trop! Watch our Rays take on the Phillies, plus on Friday hang with Rose from the Kane Show on the Budweiser Party Deck for Bats & Brews!
Schedule & ticket info HERE