Tampa Mom's Vape Explodes While Holding Daughter

It's lit!

A Tampa Mother started celebrating Independence Day a bit early as her vape pen battery explodes in her purse... while carrying her child! I should point out that everyone is ok, but WFLA reports this Tampa Vaper suffered 2nd degree burns and narrowly missed her 3 year old daughter with the explosion of her vape pen battery. 

Let's use this as a lesson: When storing our vaping accessories, do so with caution to avoid injuries stop vaping. -Buster

 
 

title

Content Goes Here