Pet Owners: Read Before Crating Your Fur-Baby

posted by Buster - 

It sucks that this tip has to be swallowed with a spoonful of sadness but Courtney, a North Carolina dog lover unfortunately experienced her own trauma that should be a tip used for us all who own an animal that we (even sometimes) crate.

I'll spare you the gruesome details but as it reads in this story Courtney shared, her animal became accidentally hung on the bars on her crate door with the charm on her dog collar. As the dog tried to pull away, it choked itself. 

I don't know about you but next time I put my pup in his crate, that collar is coming off!

I’ll be damned. The little tough guy from Philly LOVES him some beach! 🏝 #KingOrri

A post shared by Buster Satterfield (@fmbuster) on

title

Content Goes Here