Man Dies After Eating Oyster In Sarasota

posted by Buster - 

Oh fudge!

I was always aware of the risks involved when eating raw shellfish or oysters, but they're so goooood!

Most of the time you'd think getting a bacterial infection leading to your untimely demise is far-fetched... until you read this story from WFLA!

A 71 year old man from Sarasota died of vibrio on July 10th after eating an oyster. Woof! Though this is the first seafood bacteria related death in Sarasota County this year, 3 were reported in 2016. 

Maybe I'll order the chicken. -Buster

Get your brine on. // #hogislandoysterco #oysters

A post shared by Hog Island Oyster Co. (@hogislandoysterco) on

title

Content Goes Here