This is scary af!
A Wisconsin man had to undergo 10 surgeries because of a rare infection caused by dog saliva.
Doctors had to amputate his hands, feet, parts of his arms and legs, and almost his nose.
Originally, he thought he had the flu.
When he finally went to the hospital because the symptoms were worsening, doctors discovered he had contracted a rare blood infection called Capnocytophaga.
Totally Spoiled Podcast: Episode 31
According to doctors, the bacteria is commonly found in cats and dogs, but rarely causes people to get sick.
Thoughts are with him on his recovery!