Ever wonder how many Snaps are sent in a minute? Or how many text messages are sent per 60 seconds??
Chadd Callahan, a social media guru, and Lori Lewis, a VP of Social Media for Modern Luxury, put together a VERY interesting pie chart that breaks down what happens digitally and socially every 60 seconds.
Some of the highlights of what happens in a minute:
- 1 million logins to Facebook
- 4.5 million videos viewed on YouTube
- 2.1 million snaps created on Snapchat
- 18.1 million text messages sent
- 188 million emails sent
- 347,222 people scrolling Instagram
- $996,956 spent online
Some of those numbers are INSANE!
188 million emails sent???
But I would think more than $996,956 was spent online every 60 seconds.