Get ready for Sunday with this healthy option, thanks to Quick Weight Loss Centers!
5.5 oz Ground Turkey Breast
2.5 Small Green Onions, chopped
½ tsp Garlic powder
½ tsp Onion powder
½ tsp Red pepper flakes
2 Slices of 40 cal Bread
1. Set the bread aside to be used as a bun (toast if desired)
2. Place the ground turkey in a bowl along with all other ingredients.
3. Combine with your hands.
4. Mold the mixture into 1 patty and set on wax paper.
5. Heat a frying pan and coat with cooking spray (or cook on the grill).
6. Cook to desired temperature.
7. Enjoy on bread. Optional: add mustard and/or mayo (1 fat serving)