The Queen of Christmas has revealed 9 steps to celebrating Christmas just like her.
1. Get in the "zen Christmas zone."
2. Book a flight to Aspen. She said, quote, "When I get off the plane, our drivers have All I Want For Christmas… playing, we have hot cocoa and some butterscotch schnapps. Then we’ll go through the woods on a two- horse open sleigh with blankets and real reindeer."
3. Do some last-minute shopping.
4. Invite Santa Claus over for Christmas Eve.
5. Open presents on Christmas morning.
6. Make sure you have at least two Christmas trees. She has 3 though. A 19-foot tree in the living room, a tree in the bedroom and a 3rd tree in the family room they decorate.
7. Cook up a storm. She works w/ her Sous chef
8. Play party games and binge on festive films.
9. Make the ultimate holiday playlist. She said, Quote, "If I wake up and there's no Christmas music playing I get very annoyed and have to handle it.”