4th of July is coming, and even us Canadian's here in Tampa Bay are going to celebrate the Great American Birthday Bash.
It's Georgia, and ere are some top spots and events going in the Tampa area for the 4th of July weekend.
- Coachman Park in Clearwater: This event will be at Coachman Park. Which is about 22 miles west of Tampa, across from the Courtney Campbell Causeway. Clearwater will celebrate the largest fireworks show in the Tampa area. Gates open at 6 pm and will have performances by the Coachman Park Pops Orchestra. There will be food, drinks, local vendors, and family activities before the fireworks at 9:00 pm-9:30 pm.
- Tampa Convention Center: The downtown 4th of July fireworks have usually been held at the Channelside Bay Plaza. Now, it's recently relocated to the harbor in front of the Tampa Convention Center. This 4th of July celebration has the family fun Tampa Red White 7 Blue Festival, featuring American food, music, and art. This will be on Thursday, July 4th 2019, 3:00 pm-8:00 pm.
- Fireworks and Thrill Rides at Busch Gardens: This 4th of July celebration looks like one I'd attend. Busch Gardens event will be on July 4th with fireworks, live music, a DJ, and dancing. Of course, you can celebrate the day on their many rides.
- Downtown St. Petersburg Waterfront: Downtown St. Petersburg will have their 4th of July fireworks celebration featuring live music at North Straub Park. The fireworks start at 8:30 pm, but can also start as late as 10:00 pm (Depending on the weather.) For more info click here.
- Gulfport and St. Pete Beach Events and Fireworks: The Gulfport Community hosts a day long celebration for 4th of July. There will be family activities at the downtown waterfront district that includes, fishing, a parade, a sand sculpture contest, as well as a market, arts crafts. For more info click here.
- Safety Harbors Fourth of July Celebration: Safety Harbor will be celebrating the big day with live entertainment, food, and fun for the whole family by a 9:00 pm fireworks display over Tampa Bay. The best views for the fireworks show will be at the Waterfront Park, or on the Marina itself. For more info click here.