Thinking of checking out Enchant Christmas at the Trop this holiday season? Peep my fav things about this festive event making its Tampa Bay debut this year!
- I mean, THESE LIGHTS!! I need to know how long this set up took because it is impressive. Plus it's so cool to think it's right on top of the same place our Rays play.
- Ice skating! I am not bold enough to put myself out there like (yes I'm from Wisconsin and no I am not good at it). But the skating trail is super cute & I was totally ok watching ;)
- Locally curated Christmas market! It was like a fun little farmer's market! I bought beef jerky & this super yummy cherry strudel.
- Live music & bars (and the lines were not crazy at all). Peep the drinks in the super fun blinking light bulbs. Once you go thru the maze, it was fun just to chill and enjoy the festive atmosphere. There were tons of high top tables & lounge areas to enjoy bevies plus you could still watch the ice skaters from your perch.
- THE MAZE! Pick one of three doors, friends. They give you a card that includes a scavenger hunt of sorts, walk thru the maze & find Rudolph (plus Dasher and Dancer and Donner, you get the picture). I love that they make a game out of it (plus it's completely stunning). Tons of photo ops, Christmas music piped into the maze & I could have twirled thru it all night!
More info on Enchant Christmas HERE!