More live shows are returning to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and I couldn't be happier for the news!
The park has announced that "Turn It Up!", it's award-winning ice skating show, will be returning to the Moroccan Palace Theater starting Friday, May 28th! Plus a brand new acrobatic show will be debuting called "Cirque Electric"!!
According to Busch Gardens:
Many modifications will be in place at Busch Gardens’ theaters upon reopening, including:
- Significantly limited capacity inside the parks’ expansive theaters to accommodate plenty of space between parties.
- Staggered entering and exiting procedures to keep guests physically distant.
- Protective Face Coverings required by all guests, ambassadors and performers at all times, covering the nose and mouth.
- No eating or drinking permitted inside the theaters.
- Hand sanitizing stations available at the entrance and exit points of the theater.
- Extensive sanitation of all seats conducted between shows.
"Cirque Electric", the all-new acrobatic show, will run Friday-Monday, with multiple shows per day.
For awe-inspiring feats that spark the imagination, the dynamic performance of “Cirque Electric,” an all-new acrobatic stunt show exclusively produced for Busch Gardens, will soon thrill guests at the Stanleyville Theater. From the daring airborne aerialist to stunning displays of balance and strength and a fascinating act on wheels that cannot be missed, guests will be dazzled by world-class performers.
(Brian Fink is a VIP Ambassador for Busch Gardens Tampa Bay)
(Photo: Busch Gardens)