Mom Shares Terrifying Video Of Daughter "Paralyzed" After Spiked Drink

Photo: YouTube/What's Trending

A terrifying reminder of why you should never accept drinks from strangers at a club or bar.

A mom in the U.K. shared a video of her daughter, Millie, in the hospital in a paralyzed state, after she was slipped something at a bar. She's sharing it to hopefully deter others from accepting drinks from strangers! The 18-year-old girl, who has since recovered, was out for her first night of legal drinking, when they met a group of guys. One of them offered her a drink, which she accepted, and took a few sips from it. She said she then started feeling sick. (Watch the terrifying video below)

According to the New York Post:

Millie’s friends, along with her older sister, rushed her to the hospital in the early morning hours. Millie said, "I knew everything going on. I could reply to people in my head but I couldn’t get it out."


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content